The SOTO team was engaged to provide engineering assessment and design verification of the civil, structural and mechanical engineering aspects of the entire plant in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards. The structures were designed and constructed in Spain and shipped to Australia in modular form.
This project included the following:
- The assessment of project specific design criteria documentation in the initial phases of the project
- Design guidance in relation to the intent and interpretation of Australian Standards
- The assessment of pile, footing and structural steelwork design in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards
- The preparation and delivery of Document Assessment Reports and Compliance Certificates for all structures.
- Strict project schedule deadlines were met to satisfy fixed shipment dates from Spain to Australia.
- Language and distance barriers were overcome to execute the project efficiently.