The SOTO team were engaged to help BSL confirm whether existing plant equipment would be suitable to deliver bulk solid materials onto a charging conveyor and if not, to provide a solution to achieve this.
- Create engineering models to assist in the assessment of existing plant equipment.
- The team modelled up the existing structure from existing drawings along with the site measurements
- Ensure the feeder fitted into the tight constraints of the area without compromising the design
- Full detail drawings were delivered on completion of modeling
- The model was updated at project completion to capture all design changes made during the build.